Monday, October 14, 2013

Feels Like an R.E.M. Song

You ever had one of those days that was, well, a Monday?  Ironically (or not so much), it just happens to be Monday.  I think to be human, still connected to the world & also to bring the confirmation that we still feel, there's a Monday every now and then.  One of the things that I have had to come to grips with is that I'm not perfect (shocking, I know!  Gasp!) and neither is life.  Although I have hope & faith, we all get a case of the Mondays sometimes.  Life is constantly moving for all of us.  Some of us choose to participate, some of us don't.  It doesn't cease to be, however.  One of the things that just drives me INSANE is seeing people fumble through life, (insert Schaub pun here), not making use of their talents or time on earth.  None of us are guaranteed another day so why not give today all you have and make something of it?  Or you could just sit on the couch continuing to watch NCIS reruns.  I pray I make it to that place quickly where I don't have to stress or worry about what anyone else does, doesn't do, doesn't want to do, etc.  I wish I were built with the ability to just let go.  I did mention that I'm not perfect, right?  I am a work in progress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment